The Series 4000 Line Gate Valves are in-line gate valves used to shut off and regulate distribution lines, at pumps and in field irrigation systems.
- Precision machined seating surfaces provide watertight seal.
- Bronze lift nut and stem ensure smooth operation and corrosion resistance.
- Heavy-wall cast iron construction for lasting performance.
- Removable bonnet allows easy access to internal components.
- Single center wedge design distributes uniform pressure across seat.
- Non-rising stem with leak resistant packing gland.
- Available in sizes 6" through 24".