The Series 1600 Sand Separator is used to remove sand and other fine solids from water. Sand Separators work by using centrifugal force. The centrifugal force separates the sand from the water. The clean water is forced into the center of the separator and up through an outlet. The sand that is removed from the water is then collected in a collection chamber at the bottom of the separator. This chamber can be manually emptied as needed.
- Hot dip galvanized inside and out for maximum protection.
- Low pressure loss.
- 98% efficiency on 200 mesh (74 microns) and larger.
- Modular design.
- Domed tank end for maximum strength.
- Hydro cyclone action removes high mass sediment.
- Variable flow (GPM) capacity with manifold and valving.
- Automatic purging of sediment tank available.